Inclusive Junior Science Academy - January 2020
20 and Tuesday 21 January.
Inclusive program and support provided.
29 Wally's Walk (X5B) level 1, Macquarie University, NSW 2080
- Parent drop off time is 8:30am-9:30am and pick up time is 4:00pm-5:30pm.
What to bring
- Lunch and morning tea, afternoon tea, water bottle
- Any necessary medication, learning or support aids
- Children are to wear comfortable clothes with closed in shoe
- Children are provided with a Junior Science Academy hat as they will be involved in outdoor play and walking around Campus. Please apply sunscreen to children prior to arrival for their protection during outdoor play. We will have sunscreen available for your use at sign in.
Child Safe Commitment Statement
Campus Life is committed to the safety, well-being and empowerment of all children and young people engaging in our programs and to protect them from foreseeable harm.
Campus Life treats all allegations and complaints about the safety and wellbeing of children seriously and is committed to ensuring that its staff, volunteers and contractors understand the legal obligations to report child abuse and neglect to government authorities. Every Campus Life employee has a responsibility to understand the important and specific role he/she plays, individually and collectively, to ensure that the well-being and safety of all children and young people is at the forefront of all they do.
P: 02 9850 9485
M: 0417 749 948
Waiting list: if the class you would like to enrol in is full, email your contact details and the class name and date and we will put you on the waiting list.