Co-Hop is Connect Macquarie Park's new ride-share matching tool that rewards you and your buddies as you commute. Free for Macquarie University staff and students, this M-Power promotes smarter transport planning and carpooling. This is what was achieved from March - May in 2015:
*statistics from March to May 2016
- Join Co-Hop. It's free and you'll access other great benefits like discounts for GoGet and BicycleNSW memberships).
- Change one trip per week. Car pool, bike ride, or simply commute outside of peak-hour to help ease congestion by 5-7% and gain peace of mind.
- Spread the word. Encourage and motivate staff, students and the Macquarie Park community to join Co-Hop. Use this image on social media and in newsletters.
- Record it and be rewarded! Log your trips in the Co-Hop system and reap rewards!
- Inform future planning today. Be council's eyes and ears. Love or hate your commute? Contact your local MP and share your experiences.