Building a better future
BY TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER AND OUR PLANET
We're a small but dynamic team driven to create a better future. We make every moment count. We see what's possible here at Macquarie and go about connecting the pieces of the puzzle to make that happen.|
We believe that we can all do our part to build a better future for each other and our environment, and have fun along the way!
To better understand what our team can offer you, check out our 'Meet Sustainability' slide deck.
The change makers
THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE STUFF HAPPEN
Together we have over 40 years of experience in:
- Resource efficiency and implementation of practical initiatives
- Behaviour and culture change processes, with a focus on engagement and communication
- Curriculum connections with an emphasis on resource development
- Strategic planning and project implementation
We bring an important and different perspective to the table with our capacity to see the big picture through a social, environmental and economic wellbeing lens. Contact us to have a chat about how we can help your area.
You’re probably already practicing sustainability in certain aspects of your life - with or without realising it. Now is the time to appreciate what you already do and embrace the opportunity to do more!
See yourself as the change-maker. Start by committing to Do Good, or join the M-Power movement. Better yet, have a conversation with our friendly team. Passionate about positive change, we enjoy building long term connections through mutually beneficial collaboration. We can assist your team to purposefully embrace sustainability as part of business as usual.
Facilitating, supporting and connecting our community
TO ADHERE TO THE PRINCIPLES OF SUSTAINABILITY
Annual reports and strategy documents
- Sustaining Our Future: Sustainability Strategy 2015-2019
- 2016 Sustainability annual report - video
- 2015 Sustainability annual report - video
- 2014 Sustainability annual report
- 2013 Our University: A Framing of Futures
- 2013 Sustainability annual report
- 2012 Sustainability annual report
- 2011 Sustainability annual report
- 2010 Sustainability annual report
- 2009 Sustainability annual report
- 2008 Sustainability annual report
Leading sustainability in practice
Embedding sustainability into business-as-usual practice through our Target: Better Futures department accreditation scheme.
Empowering connections and partnerships
Engaging and empowering our staff and students to embrace sustainability principles and actions with our M-power program.
Transforming our students and staff for life
Embedding sustainability into the curriculum through our Education for Sustainability Initiative.
What is sustainability?
The concept of sustainability is a lot simpler than people think: Be good to yourself, to others and to
What can I do?
The good news is you’re probably being a lot more sustainable than you think. Find out more
What is MQU doing?
Macquarie Sustainability focuses on three primary action-oriented initiatives. Find out more
Content owner: Office of the Vice Chancellor Last updated: 31 Oct 2019 4:17pm