Regional and remote students
- Macquarie University offers future students entry via alternative pathways including the Macquarie University Regional Entry Scheme.
- Macquarie University's LEAP program comprises a variety of outreach initiatives that raise aspirations, create possibilities and actively support students from disadvantaged backgrounds to successfully participate in higher education.
- Macquarie University's Accommodation Service provides information about accommodation options both on and off campus.
- Macquarie Scholarships are equity-based and are awarded on the basis of financial need and/or other hardships including geographic disadvantage.
- Macquarie University's Centre for Open Education - Distance Education offers you the flexibility to study off campus for a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Attend orientation and meet a mentor via our Mentors@Macquarie program.
- Feeling like you don't belong? Join or set up a Student Group today.
- Have your say - find your representative from the Student Advisory Board (SAB).
- Visit Campus Life, Notices and Events, and Opportunities for information on different ways to get involved.
- Mentors@Macquarie program connects new students to a mentor during their transition into Macquarie University.
- Academic advisers can provide advice on your academic program.
- Health and Wellbeing Services provide help to the Macquarie University community through counselling, medical, disability and welfare services.
- Learning Skills offer workshops and online resources.
- Search the library of commonly asked student questions and answers or submit an online enquiry at ask.mq.edu.au, or ask the Student Connect.
- Student Admin can help with all your administrative questions.