Our strategic priorities
There are seven strategic priorities in Our University: A Framing of Futures.
- A culture of transformative learning in a research-enriched environment
- An accelerating and impactful performance in discovery
- Aligning the nature and size of the University for the future
- Creating an innovation nexus where Macquarie and our partners contribute solutions to the world and develop lasting relationships
- Emboldening Macquarie University’s recognition and international presence
- Developing a vibrant and sustainable campus, clearly at the centre of a rapidly changing neighbourhood in the international, cosmopolitan city of Sydney
- Improving those aspects of our support services to realise this aspiration and vision
Each of these priorities represents an opportunity for our University, and these are explained in more depth in the Our University: A Framing of Futures document. It is only by coming together to meet these challenges that we will fully realise our potential.