Neuroscience of Leadership
Creating a performance culture using neuroscience
This ground-breaking course aims to transform you into an agile, high-performing leader of change. Through a combination of neuroscience, emotional intelligence, collaboration, insights and coaching, you’ll be self-motivated and inspired to lead others.
This practical course is designed to encourage you to use real leadership examples to improve performance and to assess and develop your skills and capability.
The course is facilitated by a pioneer of leadership neuroscience, with over 20 years’ hands-on management and coaching experience in the field.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Gain an understanding of how to harness the potential of the human mind
Learn about the brain's natural resistance to change
Become an agile, successful change leader
|26, 29 November & 3 December 2021||Virtual Learning||5 hours over 3 days includes Live Workshops and Online Learning||11.00am -12.30pm AEDT||Online|
$790 (incl. GST)
|4, 7 & 11 March 2022||Virtual Learning||5 hours over 3 days includes Live Workshops and Online Learning||11.00am -12.30pm AEDT||Online|
$864 (incl. GST)
*Early Bird Discount Applies
You will learn to:
- Explore self-management, emotion regulation, and your ability to handle stress
- Understand what it takes to engage others
- Learn about the brain's natural resistance to change
- Develop the brain's ability to learn and perform at higher levels
Who should attend
This course is designed for:
- Any business leader seeking to build their mental dexterity and develop progressive thinking to become more effective at work.
- People and culture leaders, human resource managers, senior executives, people managers and CEOs.
What you will learn
Module 1: Think and Regulate
- What is Neuroscience
- Understanding the Brain
- Insights and Peak Performance
- Regulating Emotions
- Building Resilience
Module 2: Engage and Adapt
- Emotion Contagion and Social Motivators
- Communication for Influence
- Adaptive Leadership for Challenging Environments
Module 3: Develop
- Ask not Tell and GROW Model
- Brain-based Coaching GROW-WISE
- Situational Coaching
- Growth Mindset
How you will learn
Over the duration of your course, you will participate in online learning and live workshops utilising a custom built platform for your learning. You will also take part in e-learning independently and with your peers to embed learning.
Virtual workshop sessions bring a real-time, social learning environment, where you can share and learn from your peers and your expert facilitator with a limit of 20 participants per course.