- Zhao, B.Z.H., Asghar, H.J. and Kaafar, M.A., 2020. On the Resilience of Biometric Authentication Systems against Random Inputs. In Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2020.
- Asghar, H.J. and Kaafar, D., 2020. Averaging Attacks on Bounded-noise Based Disclosure Control Algorithms. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies 2020.
- Kamalaruban, P., Perrier, V., Asghar, H.J. and Kaafar, M.A., 2020. Not All Attributes are Created Equal: dX-Private Mechanisms for Linear Queries. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies, 2020(1), pp.103-125.
- Ikram M., Masood R., Tyson G., Kaafar M., Loizon N., and Ensafi R., May 2019. The Chain of Implicit Trust: An Analysis of the Web Third-party Resources Loading.The Web Conference, WWW 2019
- Zhao, B.Z.H., Asghar, H.J., Bhaskar, R. and Kaafar, M.A., 2019. On Inferring Training Data Attributes in Machine Learning Models. In Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning (PPML), a CCS 2019 Workshop.
- Asghar, H.J., De Cristofaro, E., Jourjon, G., Kaafar, M.A., Mathy, L., Melis, L., Russell, C. and Yu, M., 2019. Fast privacy-preserving network function outsourcing. Computer Networks, 163, p.106893.
- M. Ikram, R. Masood, G. Tyson, M. A. Kaafar, N. Loizon and R. Ensafi, “The Chain of Implicit Trust: An Analysis of the Web Third-party Resources Loading”, to be published in the Web Conference ACM WWW 2019, San Francisco May 2019.
- J. Su, Zhenyu Li, S. Grumbach, M. Ikram, K. Salamatiane, X. Gaogang, "A Cartography of Web Tracking Using DNS Records", Computer Communications, Volume 134, 15 January 2019, Pages 83-95.
- M. Joslin, N. Li, S. Hao, M. Xue and H. Zhu, "Measuring and Analyzing Search Engine Poisoning of Linguistic Collisions," 2019 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP), San Fransisco, CA, US, pp. 415-429.
- Benjamin Zi Hao Zhao, Muhammad Ikram, Hassan Asghar, Mohamed Ali Kaafar, Abdelberi Chaabane, and Kanchana Thilakarathna, A Decade of Mal-Activity Reporting: A Retrospective Analysis of Internet Malicious Activity Blacklists, in the 14th ACM Asia Computer Communication and Security (AsiaCCS) 2019.
- J. Su, Z. Li, S. Grumbach, M. Ikram, K. Salamatian, G. Xie, "Web Tracking Cartography with DNS Records", The 37th IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC 2018), Orlando, Florida, USA.
- R. Masood, B. Zhao, H. Asghar, M.A. Kaafar, “Touch and You’re Trapp(ck)ed: Quantifying the Uniqueness of Touch Gestures for Tracking”, in Privacy-Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS 2018), Barcelona, Spain July 24–27, 2018.
- R. Masood, M. Ikram, D. Vatsalan, M.A. Kaafar, “Incognito: A Method for ObfuscatingWeb Data”In Proceedings of WWW 2018 (Research Track), Lyon, April 2018.
- Young Lee & Hanyang University, Korea "SAMD_Mobile Collaboration - Fine-Grained Application Sharing"In IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2018), Athens, Greece, Mar 19-23 2018.
Content owner: Optus MQ Cybersecurity Hub Last updated: 21 Apr 2020 9:16am