1. R. Masood, M. Ikram, D. Vatsalan, M.A. Kaafar, “Incognito: A Method for ObfuscatingWeb Data”, In Proceedings of WWW 2018 (Research Track), Lyon, April 2018
2. R. Masood, B. Zhao, H. Asghar, M.A. Kaafar, “Touch and You’re Trapp(ck)ed: Quantifying the Uniqueness of Touch Gestures for Tracking”, in Privacy-Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS 2018), Barcelona, Spain July 24–27, 2018.
3. Young Lee & Hanyang University, Korea "SAMD_Mobile Collaboration - Fine-Grained Application Sharing" In IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2018), Athens, Greece, Mar 19-23 2018
4. M. Ikram, R. Masood, G. Tyson, M. A. Kaafar, N. Loizon and R. Ensafi, “The Chain of Implicit Trust: An Analysis of the Web Third-party Resources Loading”, to be published in the Web Conference ACM WWW 2019, San Francisco May 2019.
5. J. Su, Zhenyu Li, S. Grumbach, M. Ikram, K. Salamatiane, X. Gaogang, "A Cartography of Web Tracking Using DNS Records", Computer Communications, Volume 134, 15 January 2019, Pages 83-95
6. J. Su, Z. Li, S. Grumbach, M. Ikram, K. Salamatian, G. Xie, "Web Tracking Cartography with DNS Records", The 37th IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC 2018), Orlando, Florida, USA
7. M. Joslin, N. Li, S. Hao, M. Xue and H. Zhu, "Measuring and Analyzing Search Engine Poisoning of Linguistic Collisions," 2019 2019 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP), San Fransisco, CA, US, pp. 415-429.