Partner with us
Partner with us
We call on large enterprises, small and midsize businesses, start-ups, government agencies, regulatory and professional bodies to partner with us in order to collectively advance our cyber resilience.
The Cyber Security Hub offers board and executive education to raise awareness among leaders as well as targeted short courses to develop the skills of our existing workforce.
We also contribute to business strategy and innovation by enabling the conversation between different stakeholders, confronting grand challenges, focusing the academic community towards research that will make greater impact in practice, and translating knowledge, insight and foresight into commercial and social benefits.
The Cyber Security Hub delivers executive education and professional short courses which are:
- Designed to suit the needs of executives, through management, technical teams and all employees
- Integrated to enable your employees to understand technology, business, risk, legal and human factors more holistically
- Engaging and interactive with examples drawn out and discussed by our expert facilitators
Our existing programs include:
- Executive Cyber Security Leadership - Half-day seminar - Senior Leaders
- Cyber Security Management - One-day workshop - Managers
- Cyber Governance and Risk - Half-day workshop - Risk and Legal specialists
- Technical Approaches and Trends - Two-day workshop - Technical staff
- Foundations in Cyber Security - Half-day workshop - All employees
The Cyber Security Hub can also customise a program of short courses to address specific organisational learning and development needs.
Download our brochure for more details.
Our vision is to integrate the brightest minds from academia, government, and industry to confront the grand challenges of cyber security.
We are developing strategic alliances with select corporate and government partners to drive outstanding and high-impact research, realise new discoveries, transfer innovative results into deployable technologies and business solutions, and create joint appointments, research fellowships, and PhDs studentships.
Current strategic partners:
Our affiliate partners gain access to emerging cyber security research and insight, meet and hire Macquarie University students, gain intelligence from research scientists and engineers, and consult with University faculty.