What we do
The primary purpose of the Incubator is to provide a vibrant and accessible space for you to focus on your business idea.
To build an energetic ecosystem we host events such as fireside chats with industry experts, pitch competitions, speaker series, hackathons and networking events.
The Macquarie University Incubator offers start-ups and entrepreneurs the following services:
- Hot desks for temporary use
- Co-working desks for start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Meeting rooms
- Conferencing facilities
- Entrepreneur training programs
- Weekly social events
- Clinics and special interest group events
- Industry engagement events
The Incubator is made possible by funding from the NSW Department of Industry, Skills and Regional Development through the Boosting Business Innovation Program.
What you are applying for
Full-time or part-time desk space applications to the Macquarie University Incubator are now open. To submit your application, please fill out this pre-selection form.
You will have access to:
- Desk space with electrical outlets
- Internet (wifi or cabled)
- Board room
- Lounge room
- Event space
- Two smaller meeting rooms
- Outdoor meeting areas
- Kitchen facilities
- Being part of the Incubator community
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, catering provided