Apply for access
The Macquarie University Incubator is a world-class facility, offering events, co-working space and accredited and non-accredited Incubation programs for innovators, entrepreneurs and anyone interested in exploring their business idea.
What you are applying for
This application form is to express interest in having full-time access to the Incubator co-working space.
You will have access to:
- Desk space with electrical outlets
- Internet (wifi or cabled)
- Board room
- Lounge room
- Event space
- Two smaller meeting rooms
- Outdoor meeting areas
- Kitchen facilities
- Being part of the Incubator community
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, catering provided
Please note that there is a slight delay in the processing of applications due to a high number of submissions. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.