Vice-President, Strategy, Planning & Performance
The Vice-President, Strategy, Planning & Performance has executive responsibility for the development and execution of university strategy, for cross-institutional planning and for oversight of organisational level performance. The role supports the Vice-Chancellor, Executive Group and University Council in ensuring the long-term sustainability and strategic direction of the University and its subsidiaries.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Whole of institution strategy
- Effective decision making and transformational change
- Planning, performance, continuous improvement and strategic focus
- Performance metrics and reporting frameworks
- Organisational progress and performance
The role of Vice-President Strategy, Planning & Performance works in collaboration across the University in leading and directing a portfolio of strategic and transformational change.
The Vice-President, Strategy, Planning & Performance is Jonathan Wylie.
Content owner: Office of the Vice Chancellor Last updated: 16 Jun 2020 1:48pm