Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International), position vacant
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International) is responsible for:
- Developing, coordinating and driving the international strategy for the University, in collaboration with other divisions and faculties
- Identifying, nurturing and advancing high-level partnerships with universities, government and industry
- Promoting the University's international reputation and profile
- Strengthening the quality and breadth of global programs and international institutional collaborations
- Directing the University's international marketing and recruitment strategy
- Providing leadership in developing, influencing and advocating University and government policy in relation to international students and collaborations
- Maintaining effective relationships with relevant agencies and government bodies internationally
- Working across the University to develop initiatives to integrate international students into the broader student population
- Strategic partnerships and agreements.
- Student and staff mobility programs, e.g. Macquarie Abroad.
- Academic pathways and credit.
- International student scholarships.
- Partner relations and student recruitment.
- International admissions.
- Delegations and protocol.
- Administrative operations (IT, compliance, and finance).