Executive Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Professor Patrick McNeil
The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is responsible for:
- Overseeing a comprehensive strategy to integrate learning, teaching, and research with clinical practice at the University's academic health enterprise, MQ Health
- Developing high quality undergraduate and postgraduate educational programs that result in an exceptional student experience
- Developing and overseeing strategies that result in impactful health and medical research
- Developing, implementing and managing enduring strategic local, national and international partnerships
- Encouraging and supporting collaboration within the faculty and across the University
- Participating as a full member of the University Executive
- Department of Health Professions.
- Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- Department of Clinical Medicine.
- Department of Health Systems and Populations.
- Australian Institute of Health Innovation.