Executive Dean, Faculty of Human Sciences, Professor Simon Handley
The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences is responsible for:
- Delivering high quality, innovative and socially relevant courses that attract capable students who are well supported to successfully complete and contribute to society
- Supporting the delivery of continued improvement in research productivity in areas of research strength while also building new areas for the future
- Increasing productive engagement with industry, government, the professions and community to enhance the University's profile as a place of innovation and service
- Improving engagement with international partners to increase research, enhance student diversity and recruitment, and contribute to local and global development
- Promoting a safe and sustainable student experience and staff workplace through effective and efficient services and management
- Faculty of Human Sciences.
- Australian Hearing Hub (AHH).