Executive Dean, Medicine and Health Sciences
The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is the senior academic officer of the faculty and is responsible for the quality, planning and delivery of health and medical sciences, public health, health profession and medical education to students within the faculty.
The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is responsible for:
- Overseeing a comprehensive strategy to integrate learning, teaching, and research with clinical practice at the University's academic health enterprise, MQ Health
- Developing high quality undergraduate and postgraduate educational programs that result in an exceptional student experience
- Developing and overseeing strategies that result in impactful health and medical research
- Developing, implementing and managing enduring strategic local, national and international partnerships
- Encouraging and supporting collaboration within the faculty and across the University
- Participating as a full member of the University Executive
- Department of Health Professions.
- Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- Department of Clinical Medicine.
- Department of Health Systems and Populations.
- Australian Institute of Health Innovation.
The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is Professor Patrick McNeil.