Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Corporate Engagement and Advancement)
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Corporate Engagement and Advancement) plays a crucial role in the Executive leadership team, and is responsible for the University's brand and reputation, media and communications, domestic undergraduate recruitment, alumni relations and philanthropy, and the University's engagement with corporate partners.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Corporate Engagement and Advancement) is responsible for:
- Identifying and developing strategic relationships with corporate partners, including those in the neighbouring Macquarie Park, home to major multinational companies, to support research and learning/teaching activities
- Providing strategic direction to the Office of Advancement, ensuring that strong influential relationships are established and maintained among our alumni community, donors and supporters
- Leading efforts to raise philanthropic income to support the University's priorities via major gifts, corporate sponsorship, annual funding, trusts and foundations, and planned giving
- Overseeing the University's multichannel internal, domestic and international marketing, communications, undergraduate student recruitment and media relations strategies, ensuring university-wide integration and alignment with the University's strategic plan
- Future Students
- Group Marketing
- Office of Corporate Engagement
- Office of Advancement
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Corporate Engagement and Advancement) is Professor David Wilkinson.