Vice-President University Services and Strategy
The Vice-President University Services and Strategy has overall responsibility for overseeing property, information technology, risk and assurance, health and safety, strategic planning, government relations, sustainability and .
The Vice-President University Services and Strategy is responsible for:
- Managing and preserving the University's property assets
- Advancing the University's digital future
- Overseeing risk identification, management and compliance and health and safety
- Embedding sustainability into the practice, strategies and policies of the University
- Overview an regulation of controlled entities.
- Facilities Management
- Security & Campus Safety
- Information Technology
- Risk and Assurance
- Data and Analytics
- Controlled Entities including U@MQ, MGSM
The Vice-President University Services and Strategy is Saveria Dimasi