Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the financial management and operations of the University. Portfolio responsibility includes statutory and management reporting and systems, financial accounting, budgeting, treasury, procurement and accounts payable, assets, revenue, and tax. The Chief Financial Officer is a member of the University Executive.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for:
- Providing strategic financial management for the University and its controlled entities
- Ensuring financial sustainability of the University
- Providing central services for accounts payable and receivable, tax, systems and procedures, management and financial accounting, business modelling, budgeting and planning, and treasury
- Office of Financial Services
- Corporate risk and Insurance
- MGSM Hospitality
- Access MQ
The Chief Financial Officer is Robin Payne.
Content owner: Office of the Vice Chancellor Last updated: 11 Nov 2019 7:58am