Vice-President, People and Services
The Vice-President, People and Services has executive responsibility for people strategies, information technology, business intelligence and reporting, and campus services.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Organisational change and transformation
- People, leadership and culture related strategy
- Organisational health, safety and wellbeing
- Executive oversight of information technology and business intelligence and reporting
- Campus services (including Sport and Aquatic Centre, on-campus childcare centres, and food and beverage outlets)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (including Business Intelligence and Reporting)
- U@MQ/Campus Life
- Workplace Health and Safety
The Vice-President, People and Services is Nicole Gower.
Content owner: Office of the Vice Chancellor Last updated: 10 Feb 2020 8:35am