Vice-President, Finance and Resources
The Vice-President, Finance and Resources is responsible for the financial management and operations of the University. Portfolio responsibility includes statutory and management reporting and systems, financial accounting, budgeting, treasury, procurement and accounts payable, assets, revenue, and tax. The Vice-President, Finance and Resources is a member of the University Executive.
The Vice-President, Finance and Resources is responsible for:
- Providing strategic financial management for the University and its controlled entities
- Ensuring financial sustainability of the University
- Providing central services for accounts payable and receivable, tax, systems and procedures, management and financial accounting, business modelling, budgeting and planning, and treasury
- Overseeing Enterprise Risk management and Insurance
- Campus resources (building maintenance and infrastructure)
- Corporate Risk and Insurance
- MGSM Limited
- Access MQ
The Vice-President, Finance and Resources is Robin Payne.
Content owner: Office of the Vice Chancellor Last updated: 06 Feb 2020 11:38am