Information for sponsors
Macquarie University CTU is uniquely positioned in northwest Sydney to leverage the excellent facilities of Macquarie University Hospital and the clinical expertise within the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences. With world-renowned investigators from the Faculty and a team of dedicated clinical trial coordinators and administrative staff, Macquarie University CTU trials are performed reliably, effectively, efficiently and to high quality standards.
Our services include:
- phase I to phase IV trial conduct
- accurate and timely feasibilities
- efficient study management – from start-up to close-out activities
- on-time data management and query resolution
- reliable patient recruitment
- provision of excellent patient safety and care.
Why place trials at MQ Health CTU?
- quick and efficient start-up processes with structured ethics approval pathways through the Macquarie University Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC)
- stream-lined governance process
- availability of experienced, well-regarded investigators
- state-of-the-art medical facilities
- on-site pharmacy and imaging facilities
- access to a growing patient population across north-west Sydney and beyond
- ICH GCP certified trial staff
- Macquarie University CTU Quality Management Strategy and SOPs.
Content owner: Medicine and Health Sciences Last updated: 08 Mar 2019 1:28pm