The Department of Ancient History is the focal point for a number of research centres, research projects and community outreach activities that cover the entire ancient world from Egypt to the Silk Road. Please click on the links below to learn more about them.
- Australian Centre for Egyptology (ACE)
- Society for the Study of Early Christianity (SSEC) NEED TO UPDATE ONCE OTHER PAGES COMPLETE
- Macquarie Ancient History Association (MAHA)
- Ancient History Documentary Research Centre (AHDRC) NEED TO UPDATE ONCE OTHER PAGES COMPLETE
- Museum of Ancient Cultures (MAC)
- Australian Centre for Ancient Numismatic Studies (ACANS)
Content owner: Department of Ancient History Last updated: 30 May 2018 12:43pm