Neuroscience of Leadership
In this webinar, Kristen Hansen will summarise the key research findings from the field of neuroscience summarised by her NeuroTREAD framework: how to Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt and Develop with the brain in mind.
Kristen will share highlights on how the brain works providing strategies on how to improve your leadership, problem-solving, emotion regulation as well as ability to engage and develop team members through effective coaching.
Watch the webinar below.
Additional Resources on Neuroscience of Leadership
- Neuroscience of Leadership slide deck
- Manager to Leader quick quiz
- When Emotional Reasoning Trumps IQ, Harvard Business Review
- McKinsey Research Shows: A Sustainable Society Asks For Whole-Person Leadership, Forbes
- Why Peak Performance is a Neurochemical Thing, HRM
- TRACTION: The Neuroscience of Leadership and Performance
- Kristen Hansen Book
Meet your facilitator
Back to Webinars