There’s nothing like a mandatory global change with ridiculously short timelines to bring out the best in our teams and organisations!
So there’s no time like the present to capture these strengths and make sure we leverage them – now and in the future. The ability of an organisation to continually and reliably deliver value-laden change is a huge competitive advantage. So is your organisation winning gold medals right now? How is your team and organisation rising to the challenge of change? Do you know where to look to find out? …and what to look for?
In this 30 minute webinar, Helen covered how:
- You’ll cover all the angles with a change capability framework
- We’ll save you time by revealing the four groups to focus on and the eight capabilities to look for
- You’ll gain insights into your strong (and weak) areas by applying the framework to your organisation or team
- We’ll give you some ideas for how to apply the framework in different ways to deliver clear and focused recommendations.
Watch the webinar below.
Additional Resources on Change Capability
- GENERAL - A quiz to help you understand how well your organisation manages
- INDIVIDUAL - How to demonstrate calm and optimism in a crisis
- LEADERS AND INFLUENCERS - A change leadership capability checklist: Change leadership capabilities
- ORGANISATION - An introduction to capacity planning and heat mapping
- SPECIALISTS - Introduction to the Change Management Institute’s competency models for organisational change specialists