Drive business growth with your strategy skills
Strategic thinking is essential for business leaders in an increasingly dynamic world. It is the key to developing breakthrough strategies to renew and create sources of competitive advantage.
You will gain practical tools and frameworks which empower you to create and communicate a sustainable future for your organisation by approaching challenges and opportunities from a strategic perspective.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Learn from strategy experts with extensive industry experience
Get the tools for success with intensive practical learning
Strengthen your leadership with a strategic vision
You will learn to:
- Implement a range of strategy tools and frameworks to improve strategic thinking
- Understand the drivers that create and sustain competitive advantage
- Identify the key capabilities and skills needed to deliver strategic objectives
- Use analytical tools to identify and evaluate a business’ strategy and position in the industry
- Design strategies to deliver on growth objectives
- Apply practical tools to execute strategy
Who should attend
- Business leaders who have responsibility for setting strategy for their organisation, business unit or team.
- Functional leaders transitioning into general management.
- Managers and professionals who are responsible for sharping and developing business strategies.
- Individuals from emerging and fast-growing organisations or larger global organisations with an interest in strategy.
- Members of strategy teams.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Key elements of strategic thinking
- The context of strategy and strategic thinking.
- The importance of alignment, choice and fit.
- Creating a guiding vision and mission.
- Industry and competitor analysis.
- Strategies for growth.
- Entering a new industry.
Day 2: Achieving your goals with strategy
- Building and leveraging competitive advantage.
- Business model innovation.
- Managing, assessing and developing resources.
- Aligning goals and objectives to strategy.
- Communicating your strategy.
- Leading people through change.