Neuroscience of Leadership
Creating a performance culture using neuroscience
This ground-breaking course aims to transform you into an agile, high-performing leader of change. Through a combination of neuroscience, emotional intelligence, collaboration, insights and coaching, you’ll be self-motivated and inspired to lead others.
This practical course is designed to encourage you to use real leadership examples to improve performance and to assess and develop your skills and capability.
The course is facilitated by a pioneer of leadership neuroscience, with over 20 years’ hands-on management and coaching experience in the field.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Gain an understanding of how to harness the potential of the human mind
Learn about the brain's natural resistance to change
Become an agile, successful change leader
|22 October||1 day||Sydney city campus (map)||$1,500 (incl. GST)||2||Register now|
You will learn to:
- Explore self-management, emotion regulation, and your ability to handle stress
- Understand what it takes to engage others
- Learn about the brain's natural resistance to change
- Develop the brain's ability to learn and perform at higher levels
Who should attend
This course is designed for:
- Any business leader seeking to build their mental dexterity and develop progressive thinking to become more effective at work.
- People and culture leaders, human resource managers, senior executives, people managers and CEOs.
What you'll learn
- Gain understanding of key anatomy brain structures related to decision making, thinking and emotion.
- Learn the threat-reward response, why change is hard and creates threat, and how to maximise your creative and cognitive problem solving to solve everyday challenges.
- Explore self-management, emotion regulation and the ability to handle stress.
- Gain an understanding of the brain’s resistance to change as a natural threat state and learn strategies to help others adapt to changing conditions and circumstances.
- Learn an effective way to develop others and help them through change using a brain-based coaching approach, effective questioning, support, insight generation and a growth mindset.