Resilience at Work
Fostering team and individual resilience
This course will help leaders maintain psychological wellbeing and improve the performance of individual employees and teams by fostering a culture of resilience.
With increasing volatility and uncertainty in most organisational environments, the ability to bounce back from adversity has never been more valuable.
The course is facilitated by a highly experienced executive educator with a particular interest in the psychology of leadership performance and development.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Identify what impacts your own resilience and how to strengthen it
Develop practical strategies using evidence-based theory to build a resilient workforce
Provide effective support to employees as they navigate adversity in the workplace
|10 September||1 day||Sydney city campus (map)||$1,500 (incl. GST)||2||Register now|
You will learn to:
- Better understand what resilience is and how it can be strengthened or diminished
- Learn how to provide effective support to employees as they navigate adversity in the workplace
- Identify elements of their current work climate that may be undermining resilience
- Adopt leadership styles that promote resilience
- Develop a clearer understanding of your own resilience and identify strategies to build and maintain it.
Who should attend
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders and middle managers.
- Human resource and organisational development professionals.
- Anybody working in adverse environments where stress is common.
What you'll learn
- The drivers of resilience: mindsets, purpose and environment
- How to think your way to a healthy workstyle
- Ways to strengthen your mental energy at work, and the energy of your team
- Leadership styles and their impact on resilience
- Practicing resilient leadership through activities, feedback and developing strategies to take back to work.