Communicating with Presence and Impact
Developing clarity, confidence, presence and authenticity
This two-day course is designed for career-minded executives who need to effectively communicate in high stake environments with greater levels of confidence, clarity and authenticity.
You will be taken through the key stages involved in delivering inspiring presentations. The course will explore a framework including techniques and exercises to refocus and manage stress, anxiety and nerves.
Acquire an enviable reputation as a powerful and memorable presenter, and the confidence to engage, inform, motivate or influence an audience.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Grab your audience’s attention and create clear, succinct messages
Consciously choose a mindset of confidence in high stakes environments
Learn from an organisational and executive coach
|31 March - 1 April||2 days||Sydney city campus (map)||$3,590 (incl. GST)||6||Register now|
|29 - 30 July||2 days||Sydney city campus (map)||$3,590 (incl. GST)||6||Register now|
|25 - 26 November||2 days||Sydney city campus (map)||$3,590 (incl. GST)||6||Register now|
You will learn to:
- Deploy a range of communication styles depending on audience profile and desired presentation outcome.
- Switch from self-consciousness to focusing on engaging your audience through body language and vocal skills
- Ask powerful questions to explore issues and enhance your message
Who should attend
This course is designed for any leader who wants to develop a reputation as a powerful, memorable and effective communicator, including:
- Executives and managers from all industry sectors.
- Sales and account management professionals.
- Project managers, HR and IR practitioners.
What you'll learn
- The Elevator Pitch.
- The Authentic Engagement Model.
- Managing Personal State.
- Developing Presence.
- The Power of Intent and Purpose.
- Personal Coaching.
- Style and Flexibility.
- High Stakes Communication.
- Case Study Exploration.
- Storytelling to Engage.
- Challenging Conversation Roadmap.
Meet your facilitator
Find out more
P: +61 2 9850 9016
North Ryde campus
99 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Sydney city campus
Level 24, 123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000