The future of leadership and business growth is in design
Design thinking offers a powerful management problem-solving approach. It is a secret to successful innovation, great organisational cultures and powerful brands.
When used alongside traditional management frameworks, design thinking provides the ‘missing link’ to a holistic business approach.
You will learn the fundamentals of design thinking, and how to use it as a powerful accelerant for your business.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Learn from industry experts
Learn the fundamentals of design thinking
Integrate design innovation into your business
You’ll learn to:
- Develop deep consumer insights
- Reframe problems to reveal innovative solutions
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid prototyping
- Be comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Use a creative process to manage intractable problems
- Use insight to generate better ideas, faster
- Begin to instil a design culture in your organisation
Who should attend
- Executives and Senior Leaders in charge of business units.
- Decision makers in R&D for product or service industries.
- Innovation leaders, responsible for value creation.
- Executives tackling strategic challenges.
- Executives responsible for internal and external client/customer touch points.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Introduction to the course and your journey
- Introduction to design thinking.
- Design thinking model.
- Design challenge.
Day 2: Problem-solving approaches
- Reframing the challenge.
- Rapid prototyping.
Day 3: Design thinking in practice
- Challenge debrief.
- Taking Design Thinking back to your organisation.