Corporate Finance for Senior Executives
A value-creating investment
Corporate finance tools and skills enable business leaders to make decisions that increase shareholder value. Effective capital allocation provides an important framework for growth, portfolio restructuring and performance improvement.
In this program you will deepen your understanding of value creation, exploring its financial and strategic dimensions. You will gain the practical knowledge needed to develop capital allocation strategies that will improve your organisation’s performance.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Learn from corporate finance experts with extensive industry experience
Hands-on learning provides you with well-tested tools for success
Build strategies to increase shareholder value in your organisation
You will learn to:
- Understand how important strategic and commercial decisions impact shareholder value
- Use common valuation tools, and understand how these tools link to financial performance metrics
- Develop a framework for capital allocation that drives performance improvement, growth and portfolio restructuring strategies
- Evaluate individual project proposals, analysing the link between business case and financial metrics
- Identify and evaluate key project risks, including commercial, strategic and financial
- Understand the broader processes around capital investment decisions and issues in capital allocation within a company, division or business unit
Who should attend
- Business leaders responsible for setting and delivering strategies at the enterprise or business unit level – and those who advise them.
- Consultants who want to expand their expertise portfolio.
- Functional managers who want to increase their enterprise wide understanding.
- High potential professionals who want to fast track their careers.
What you'll learn
Day 1: Understanding and building value
- Concept of shareholder value: understanding TSR.
- Review of valuation principles and models.
- Creating value: strategic and financial dimensions.
Day 2: Key strategic issues
- Capital allocation strategies.
- Risk and project evaluation.
- Issues in project evaluation.