Build your organisational and individual capability with world-renowned courses from Macquarie Business School.
The business of the future requires a combination of technical expertise, personal and professional skills and the need to be a strategic and innovative thinker.
For Individuals, our short courses are designed to provide the opportunity to network with peers from diverse backgrounds and industries.
For Organisations, we can adapt our programs or provide custom solutions for your specific development needs. We have the capacity for small team programs or large-scale delivery. We work with you to develop a solution that suits your organisation with delivery by experienced subject matter experts.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
|22 October 2019||The New Leader||Leadership||Register now|
|31 October 2019||Neuroscience of Leadership||Leadership||Register now|
|7 November 2019||Communicating with Presence and Impact||Communication||Register now|
|11 November 2019||The Influential Leader||Leadership||Register now|
|20 November 2019||Design Thinking||Innovation||Register now|
|2 December 2019||Modelling Financial Statements||Finance||Register now|
|2 December 2019||Resilience at Work||Interpersonal||Register now|
Push boundaries and accelerate your professional development by mastering critical skills like negotiating, influencing, building resilience and delivering inspiring presentations.
Lead and succeed with confidence across finance functions. Our short tailored courses provide executives with practical up-to-date learning on specialist finance topics.
Why Macquarie Business School?
- Reputation and experience – we are a recognised industry leader in professional development courses, delivering in-demand courses for more than 25 years.
- Applied teaching model – taught by experienced facilitators and subject matter experts, our courses equip you to develop and grow.
- Suited to your requirements – our courses cater for different levels of career development, allowing you to undertake courses ranging from foundation to advanced.
- One of Australia’s leading business schools – provides thought leadership across the range of business disciplines.
- Delivery capability – state-of-the-art-facilities at Sydney City and North Ryde campuses provide a productive learning environment.
Content owner: Macquarie Business School Last updated: 16 Oct 2019 2:15pm