Macquarie Business School offers a wide range of scholarships to new and continuing students, to assist those in need and reward high achievement.
Explore some of our scholarships here. See the full list of all Macquarie University scholarships.
Our most popular scholarships
- Macquarie Business School Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Macquarie Business School Leaders and Achievers Scholarship
- GMBA Scholarship
- MBA Scholarships
Scholarships for Undergraduate Students (domestic)
Macquarie Business School Dean's Academic Excellence Scholarship
- $10,000 p.a. for ATAR of 99.00 or above
- $5,000 p.a. for ATAR between 98.00 and 98.95
Who is eligible?
- High achieving Year 12 domestic students enrolling in a Macquarie Business School degree program for 2020
- ATAR of 98.00 or above (excluding adjustment factors)
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Current school leavers or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year
- Have received an offer and accepted through UAC for a Macquarie Business School undergraduate degree program, including associated double degrees, studying full-time OR;
- Have received an early offer and accepted as part of our Macquarie Leaders and Achievers scheme for a Macquarie Business School undergraduate program, including associated double degrees, studying full-time.
How do I get the Scholarship?
- No need to submit anything
- If you are eligible for this scholarship, you will be automatically awarded when you receive an offer and accept and enrol in one of the degrees listed below
- All students who are eligible will be notified via email on Wednesday 18 December 2019
As a Macquarie Business School scholarship recipient, you’ll have access to -
- Lucy Mentoring - one-on-one mentoring opportunity for female second year students. Find out more about the Lucy Mentoring program
- First STEP Mentoring - connect with an academic mentor from Macquarie Business School. Find out more about the First STEP Mentoring program
- Industry networking events - broaden your perspective by attending the networking events
- Careers consultation program
- Professional development workshops and social events
- Dean’s Scholars Welcome event
- MQBS Scholar Buddy program
- Macquarie Business School Young Leaders Program
Yasmine Turner, 2018 Dean's Academic Merit Scholar
Macquarie Business School Leaders and Achievers Scholarship
- $5,000 (renewable for each year of undergraduate degree subject to conditions)
Who is eligible?
- Domestic students who have been made an offer for admission through the Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Entry scheme for a Macquarie Business School degree and enrol for Session 1 2020
- Students who have demonstrated outstanding and extensive engagement or significant achievement of service to local or wider community, resulting in the positive change or enhancement for the benefit of others
- all Macquarie Business School degrees that fall under the Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme are eligible
*Note: not all students who receive an offer of admission via the Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Early Entry Scheme will receive a scholarship. Scholarships are reserved for outstanding applicants.
All Macquarie Business School degrees that fall under the Macquarie Leaders and Achievers Entry Scheme for admission in Session, 2020.
Olivia Bailey, 2018 Dean’s Merit Scholar
“This scholarship has enabled me to create a smooth transition between high school and the responsibilities that full-time university brings.
Balancing work and full-time study can be difficult, however, the financial support offered by Macquarie has allowed me to ease my work commitments and take a more devoted approach to my studies. The scholarship has also strengthened my desire to achieve academic success as I have the backing of a University that believes in my potential and supports my future career aspirations.”
For Domestic students
Optus Cyber Security Hub scholarship
For International students
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Macquarie University Alumni Scholarship
- Macquarie University UAC International Scholarship
- Li Sze Lim Macquarie Business School Scholarship
- Women in Management
- Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship
- Macquarie University ASEAN Scholarship
- Macquarie University European Scholarship
- Macquarie University India Scholarship
- Macquarie University Japan Scholarship
- Macquarie University Latin America Scholarship
- Macquarie University Lebanon Scholarship
- Macquarie University Mongolia Scholarship
- Macquarie University South Asian Scholarship
- Macquarie University South Korea Scholarship