Leading Through Change
Change management as a leadership skill
Leading during times of change can be highly challenging. This program will empower you to thrive at a personal and organisational level. You’ll learn how to effectively manage change and acquire vital skills that will give you a competitive advantage in your career.
This practical course focuses on all levels of change impact. It builds confidence in managing change for you as an individual manager, through to your direct reports and the organisation as a whole.
This course is facilitated by a highly experienced change manager who has worked with government and major brands across several demanding industry sectors.
Build confidence in change management to effectively lead organisational change
Learn to implement change strategies faster and smarter to ensure better outcomes
Learn from an expert change management facilitator
View our open programs calendar which will provide you with all the information you need to know on the programs, such as when it’s offered, dates, days, venue, price and wallet points.
- Practical tools and techniques to manage your own reaction to change
- Tools to enable you to manager your team during change
- How to launch a change successfully
- Apply new skills and knowledge to a current change situation in your organisation.
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- Ambitious mid to senior level managers in all industry sectors
- High-potential managers or those wishing to extend their career by learning these valuable skills
- Managers and leaders who are involved in leading change at the team or organisational level
What you'll learn
- Change in organisations - using interactive facilitation and individual reflection and activity
- Build your own tailored change leadership manual to use in your workplace
- Incorporating presentations and initiating change using real life organisational change experiences
- Launch and mobilise change
- Transition and embed a change initiative
- Reflect and reinforce how to apply your knowledge back in your workplace