Learning and teaching
- The KickStart program: Students attain an overview of the course before classes commence to prepare them for study.
- First step mentoring: First-year students are paired with an academic mentor and a third-year peer mentor.
- Lucy mentoring: Female students are paired with a mentor who is an industry professional.
- Peer-assisted learning (PAL): Students who need extra help learn from their high performing peers.
- Professional and Community Engagement (PACE): Students gain real-world experience by undergoing an activity in a professional environment.
Our academic staff are experts and thought leaders in their field and include award-winning researchers and experienced industry practitioners.
Content owner: Macquarie Business School Last updated: 08 May 2019 12:31am