Study Skills English Preparation Program (SSEPP) is a 10-week English preparation program for students needing to improve their English before studying in SIBT's Certificate IV programs or to progress into the EPP program.SSEPP has a strong focus on academic skills as well as on developing the grammar, vocabulary and sentence level skills needed to succeed at SIBT and in university study. The assessments include written assignments, in-class exams and oral presentations, reflecting the assessment tasks students will face at SIBT.
In SSEPP you will:
- Develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a business-related academic context
- Participate in a range of activities that will help you improve your grammar and sentence structure
- Develop reading skills using business related texts
- Enjoy a blended learning environment, using online multi-media resources and interactive activities both in class and at home
- Have access to a 24-hour online environment in which to practise and develop language skills, including the opportunity to participate in online discussions, chats and group work
Unit designation: SSEPP
Course duration: 10 weeks
Hours: 20 hours on campus, plus 5 hours self-study per week
Entry requirements: Satisfactory IELTS tests are held in over 500 centres with tests up to four times a month.
Please click here to book an IELTS test.
You can choose from two types of IELTS test: Academic or General Training, depending on whether you want to study, work or migrate. Both modules are made up of four parts - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. IELTS results are graded on a unique IELTS 9-band scale. You are not limited in how many times you can sit the test. test, or ELC Placement Test
Prerequisite for: EPP
To apply for this course please contact SI BT directly at email@example.com