English Preparation Program
English Preparation Program (EPP) is a 10-week English preparation program for students needing to improve their English before studying in SIBT's Diploma programs. EPP has been developed based on the language requirements, topics and tasks that students will encounter at SIBT, and will further develop the skills introduced in SSEPP. The assessment tasks include take-home written assignments, in-class exams and oral presentation tasks; these tasks reflect the typical assessment tasks that students will face at SIBT.
In EPP you will:
- Develop more advanced listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a business-related academic context
- Improve grammar and sentence structure in context
- Develop reading skills using authentic business-related texts
- Enjoy a blended learning environment, using online multi-media resources and interactive activities both in class and at home
- Have access to a 24-hour online environment in which to practise and develop language skills, including the opportunity to participate in online discussions, chats and group work
Unit designation: EPP
Course duration: 10 weeks
Hours: 20 hours on campus, plus 5 hours self-study per week
Entry requirements: Satisfactory IELTS tests are held in over 500 centres with tests up to four times a month.
Please click here to book an IELTS test.
You can choose from two types of IELTS test: Academic or General Training, depending on whether you want to study, work or migrate. Both modules are made up of four parts - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. IELTS results are graded on a unique IELTS 9-band scale. You are not limited in how many times you can sit the test, or ELC Placement Test
Prerequisite for: SIBT
To apply for this course please contact SIBT directly at firstname.lastname@example.org