Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding undergraduate students to study at Macquarie University. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for undergraduate Indian students. The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
What does the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence cover?
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate Indian studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$17,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships - Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Undergraduate Indian Academic Excellence is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission of Macquarie University by the application deadline).
- Have achieved an ATAR of 90; or 72.5% in ISC/CBSE/HSC; or IB score of 33 and successful completion of the Big History: Connecting Knowledge MOOC.
- Have applied for an undergraduate program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of the university.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie City Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS-Indian UG Excellence" in the Scholarship Name field.
No logo uploaded
No summary entered
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Full offers only
India, Indian, undergraduate, academic, excellence, bachelor, International, Vice, Chancellor, Scholarship, VCIS, Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, Education
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study