MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship
The MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding female international students to study at Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM). It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female students from selected countries within the South East Asia region. The MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
What does the MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship cover?
The Macquarie University MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship awarded to 15 eligible students every year. The scholarship covers 30% of the tuition fee.
Awarding areas: Master of Management, Master of Business Administration
The MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The MGSM South East Asian Woman in Management Scholarship will be awarded to successful candidates towards the length of the degree.
- Be a female.
- Have citizenship of one of the following countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore or Malaysia.
- Must hold a full offer from Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) for either one of the following two programs: a) Master of Management, or b) Master of Business Administration.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one year in duration.
- Commence the study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus in one of the following terms: MGSM Term 3 2017, MGSM Term 4 2017, MGSM Term 1 2018 or MGSM Term 2 2018. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are NOT eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have been admitted for programs other than Master of Management and Master of Business Administration.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of any other scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “MGSM SEA Woman" in the Scholarship Name field.
Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No logo uploaded
MGSM South East Asia Woman in Management Scholarship have been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female students from certain countries. This scholarship is awarded progressively throughout the year to 15 eligible applicants.
Area of study
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
woman, women, female, asia, south east, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, International, Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship, VCIS, Postgraduate, Master, MBA, mom, Management, Business, Administration, MGSM
30 percent of total tuition fees
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study