Macquarie University Polytechnic Scholarship (Singapore)
The Macquarie University Polytechnic Scholarship offers one full scholarship to the top student commencing Session 1, (February) or Session 2, (July) in an undergraduate course who have completed a diploma at a one of the Polytechnics in Singapore listed below.
The full scholarship will be for 100% of student’s tuition fees for a maximum period of 2 years.
Application for 2017 is now closed. Please check our website regularly for information regarding the 2018 application.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and must be transferring from one of the polytechnics listed above.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Apply for study in Session 1, (February) or Session 2, (July).
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 5.0/7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “Polys” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No logo uploaded
The Macquarie University Polytechnic Scholarship offers one full scholarship to the top student commencing Session 1, (February) or Session 2, (July) in an undergraduate course who have completed a diploma at a one of the Polytechnics in Singapore.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Full offers only
International, Undergraduate, Bachelor, Singapore, Polytechnic, Temasek, Ngee Ann, Nanyang, Republic, Full
One full scholarship
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study