Singapore - Healthcare Merit Award
The Healthcare Merit Award is a highly competitive scholarship offered by the Ministry of Health to promising students with strong academic track records and a passion to pursue great careers within the public healthcare sector. HMA recipients can opt to study for nursing, pharmacy or allied health disciplines in reputable local and overseas universities.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who will take up citizenship before embarking on studies
- Possess good GCE 'A' level results (offered at least 10 academic units), polytechnic diploma with merit or equivalent qualifications, e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB) or high school diploma
- Have good Co-Curricular Activities record
- Have a passion for public healthcare sector and strong communication skills
Upon graduation, the candidate will be appointed to work in SGH as an Audiologist for a period of 4 years.
Scholars will be sponsored for the following during their undergraduate studies or degree conversion course, where applicable:
- Tuition fees and compulsory charges
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pre-Studies Allowance (e.g. Settling In, Warm Clothing, Computer)
- Return economy airfare (for overseas studies only)
- Clinical Placement Allowance (for overseas studies only)
- Sponsorship for approved developmental activities, such as Student Exchange Programmes, Professional seminars and conferences during course of study
How to apply
Application and more information is available on the Healthcare Merit Award website.
No logo uploaded
The Healthcare Merit Award is a highly competitive scholarship offered by the Ministry of Health to promising students with strong academic track records and a passion to pursue great careers within the public healthcare sector.
Area of study
Health and medical sciences
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Singapore, Bachelor, Undergraduate
Full Scholarship plus stipend
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study