Russia - Global Education Program
Macquarie University is one of nine universities in Australia to be Russian GEP approved. The Global Education Program is the Russian Federation Government’s sponsored funding program that offers Russian citizens an opportunity to study at leading foreign universities.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation.
- An applicant must be ready to commit himself to returning to Russia upon completion of his/her studies and obtain employment with an organization registered in Russia in accordance with the gained qualification for a term of at least 3 years.
- An applicant must be registered for the electronic queue on the official program website.
- An applicant must provide a confirmation of his/her enrolment in the program from the list of foreign educational institutions approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of June, 20, 2014, № 1094-p.
- Police clearance certificate
- Certified copy of diploma (either Bachelor or Specialist).
- An applicant must confirm that as of the date of the registration on the official program website he has no grounds for the exemption from the employment obligations stipulated by Article 4 of Program Refunds and Repayment Regulations.
How to Apply
Application and more information is available on the Russian Global Education Program website.
No logo uploaded
The Global Education Program is the Russian Federation Government’s sponsored funding program that offers Russian citizens an opportunity to study at Macquarie University.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Health and medical sciences; Science
International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Russia, Postgraduate, Master
Partial Scholarship plus stipend
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study