Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS)
This VCIS - National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) scholarship is for US citizens with membership to the NSHSS society in recognition of high academic achievement.
Macquarie University will provide one scholarship valued at AU$20,000 which will be a one off-payment deducted from the student's first year.
In accordance with the NSHSS founding values and Macquarie University's programs, the following areas have been identified as priority areas for the scholarship:
- Master of International Relations
Master of International Communications
- Master of International Public Diplomacy
- Master of Environment
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in International Communications
- Bachelor of Environment
Students who receive a full or unconditional offer to one of the above programs will be given priority, however other areas will also be considered.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of NSHSS
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 or ATAR score of 90 out of 100.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
- Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “NSHSS” in the Scholarship Name field.
- Students must contact Lea-Anne Allen (+61 409 876 864) with their NSHSS Membership number to be considered for the scholarship.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No logo uploaded
This VCIS - National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) scholarship is for US citizens with membership to the NSHSS society in recognition of high academic achievement. Macquarie University will provide one scholarship valued at AU$20,000 which will be a one off-payment deducted from the student's first year.
Area of study
Environment; Media, creative arts, and communication; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Bachelor, Master, Unites States of America, National Society of High School Scholars, NSHSS
+61 409 876 864
Closing dates URL
Level of study