Macquarie University Student Representative Scholarships
If you're an active student who likes to take advantage of every opportunity, we invite you to apply for our Student Representative Scholarship program.
The merit-based scholarships provide engaged and enthusiastic students with financial assistance and opportunities to participate in exclusive activities to enhance their Australian study experience.
What do Macquarie University Student Representative Scholarships cover?
As an ambassador for Study Abroad at Macquarie, you’ll receive a tuition scholarship of AU$1000, a Samsung Galaxy tablet and GoPro camera, and participate in exclusive activities to enhance your Australian study experience. You’ll:
- document your time at Macquarie with your new Samsung tablet and GoPro camera, which are yours to keep after your semester.
- develop your communication skills such as writing for the web and social media, and presenting to camera.
- take part in professional photo shoots.
- facilitate webinars for future students and our global representative network.
- participate in in the Global Leadership Program.
When choosing courses to enrol in, keep in mind that some courses have prerequisites to ensure you're ready for study in that area. Check the list of restricted units for Study Abroad students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 in your most current qualification
- have met Macquarie's Study Abroad academic and English requirements for the course, and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline
- have applied for a Study Abroad program at Macquarie University
- have applied for a course that has a full-time study load
- commence study in the session and year indicated in your letter of offer (commencement may not be deferred).
You're not eligible if:
- you're currently enrolled at Macquarie University
- you've received any other scholarship or major award from Macquarie University or its partners
- you're not a student under Macquarie's Study Abroad programs.
How to apply
Candidates must apply to their Study Abroad program at Macquarie University.
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “Study Abroad Representative” in the Scholarship Name field.
Applicants must submit an accompanying form for their application to be considered. Please send this via email to email@example.com at the same time as submitting the online scholarship application form.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed via Skype.
No logo uploaded
If you're an active student who likes to take advantage of every opportunity, we invite you to apply for our Student Representative Scholarship program. The merit-based scholarships provide engaged and enthusiastic students with financial assistance and opportunities to participate in exclusive activities to enhance their Australian study experience.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Full offers only
International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Bachelor, Master, study abroad
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study
Undergraduate; Postgraduate; Other