Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Instituto Militar de Engenharia
This VCIS - Instituto Militar de Engenharia scholarshipoffers up to AU$5,000 per year of the tuition fees to students commencing a postgraduate course who are enrolled in or have completed their studies at Instituto Militar de Engenharia.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be enrolled or have completed their studies at Instituto Militar de Engenharia.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply to their program of interest at Macquarie University: study.mq.edu.au/Study/International
- To apply contact the International Office at Instituto Militar de Engenharia, please visit www.ime.eb.br
- Assistance can also be available through a registered education agent in your country.
No logo uploaded
This VCIS - Instituto Militar de Engenharia scholarship offers up to AU$5,000 per year of the tuition fees to students commencing a postgraduate course who are enrolled in or have completed their studies at Instituto Militar de Engenharia.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
International, Postgraduate, Master, Brazil, Instituto Militar de Engenharia, IME
AU$5,000 per year
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study