Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – FUNED
FUNED - Fundacion Mexicana para la Education, la Tecnologia y la Ciencia, AC. and Macquarie University offer joint scholarships for talented Mexican students to study a postgraduate coursework program at Macquarie University in the area of Communication, Engineering, Law, Public Policy, International Trade, Marketing, Economics and Finance, Business Administration and Management and related areas.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Mexico.
- Have met the University's academic requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold an offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
Eligibility criteria and more information is available on FUNED website.
How to apply
- Mexican candidates must apply to their program of interest and obtain a FULL OFFER for the course they have applied at Macquarie University. The application process can be found at: https://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/how-to-apply/postgraduate-coursework
- Candidates that receive an unconditional full offer from Macquarie University as a result of the first step must then follow FUNED's approval process.
- FUNED's requirements include undergraduate grade average of 8.0, at least one year work experience and English IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 92. The application process includes having a guarantor, a financial needs assessment and an interview.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates apply to FUNED as soon as they receive offer of admission of Macquarie and allow up to three months following their application to FUNED.
In addition, FUNED holds a joint agreement with CONACYT for students to receive an additional scholarship of monthly stipend of $1,000 USD; plus $5,000 USD tuition fee per each year of studies and medical insurance throughout their course. There are three openings each year, students must review each "convocatoria" to make sure to enter their documents in a timely manner. Please visit www.funedmx.org for more information.
No logo uploaded
FUNED and Macquarie University offer joint scholarships for talented Mexican students to study a postgraduate coursework program at Macquarie University in the area of Communication, Engineering, Law, Business Administration and Management.
Area of study
Business; Engineering and IT; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
International, Postgraduate, Master, FUNED, Mexico, MGSM, MBA, Master of Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
Up to 25 per cent of total
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study