Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - BECAS Chile
This scholarship offers students who will be enrolling into a coursework Masters degree at Macquarie University with a 15 per cent award of total tuition fees. BECAS Chile (CONICYT) will cover the remaining tuition fee according to its scholarship conditions, plus a monthly stipend of approximately US$1500, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and a round trip ticket (economy class) from Chile to Australia.
- Be a citizen of Chile.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Meet other BECAS Chile (CONICYT) requirements
How to apply
- Candidates must apply to their program of interest at Macquarie University: https://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/how-to-apply/postgraduate-coursework
- Candidates interested in obtaining a BECAS Chile (CONICYT) Scholarship must have a Course Offer Letter the course they have applied at Macquarie University.
- Following receipt of Macquarie University Course Offer Letter, candidates must apply with BECAS Chile (CONICYT) by applicable deadlines.
- Click here http://www.conicyt.cl/becas-conicyt/2016/01/becas-magister-en-el-extranjero-bch-2016 for more information.
In addition, applicants interested in applying to a higher degree research program at Macquarie University need to complete a candidature/scholarship application form and arrange for two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office. Refer to: https://www.mq.edu.au/research/phd-and-research-degrees/how-to-apply for further application instructions.
No logo uploaded
In July 2008, Universities Australia and the Government of the Republic of Chile established the 'Chile-Australia Agreement on Human Capital Development'. The agreement supports up to 500 fully funded Chilean PhD and Masters students each year to study in Australian universities over the next five to ten years.
Area of study
Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
International, Postgraduate, BECAS Chile, PhD, Chile, Master, Research, Doctoral, Free
Full Scholarship plus stipend
Up to 15 per cent of total tuition fees
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study