Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – Banco de Mexico FIDERH
Students will be eligible to a 20 per cent award of total tuition fees for postgraduate coursework programs plus a FIDERH loan of MXN $200 000 per year of study.
This scholarship is open to Mexican students who are going to undertake postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Mexico.
- Have met the University's academic requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold an offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
Application and more information is available on the Banco de Mexico FIDERH website.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply to their program of interest at Macquarie University:
- Candidates interested in obtaining a FIDERH loan must hold a FULL OFFER for the course they have applied at Macquarie University.
- Candidates must apply with FIDERH at any of the three reception periods of the year (February, May, August).
Click here www.fiderh.org.mxfor more information.
- Macquarie University will confirm with FIDERH the successful candidates within ten (10) working days of receiving the shortlisted candidates.
No logo uploaded
This scholarship is open to Mexican students who are going to undertake postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University. Students will be eligible to a 20 per cent award of total tuition fees for postgraduate coursework programs plus a FIDERH loan of MXN $200 000 per year of study.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
International, Postgraduate, Master, FIDERH, Mexico, Banco de Mexico
Up to 20 per cent of total tuition fees
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study