International students who have applied through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) need to complete the following steps to accept their offer.
How to accept
Step 1 - Your student ID number
Step 2 - Complete the paperwork
Download, complete and sign the Acceptance of the offer form
Step 3 - Pay the Commencement Fee
Step 4 - Apply by email or post
Send the following documents to Macquarie International before 5pm Wednesday 14 June 2017 or within 14 days from the date of the Offer of Admission letter (whichever is earlier).
- The UAC letter of offer with the Course Offer Summary
- Completed Acceptance of the Offer form
- Evidence of your payment
- If you have an existing OSHC policy, evidence of OSHC covering full duration of Student Visa
- Copy of passport identification page
|Post||UAC International Admissions|
Building E3A, Level 1
10 Macquarie Walk, Campus East, Macquarie University
North Ryde NSW 2109 Australia
Macquarie University will issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) ONLY upon receipt of ALL of the above documents and verification of payment.
Students under 18 years
International students who are under the age of 18 years and who will be studying on a student visa are required by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) to have care and accommodation provided by:
- a parent
- a suitable nominated relative, or
- the University (represented by Macquarie International)
Find detailed information for Students under 18 years of age