Master of Accounting (CPA Program) - City Campus
Master of Accounting (CPA Program)
Macquarie University City Campus
Why choose the Master of Accounting (CPA Program)?
- Macquarie University is a CPA Program tuition provider.
- We will support you academically while you prepare for the CPA external exams.
- Our graduates perform higher than any other students in the CPA Australia exams.
- You will benefit from our partnership with CPA through workshops and practical experience opportunities.
- You may be granted credit for relevant study and work experience, allowing you to complete your course in less time.
2 years full-time or 4 years part-time
Estimated annual fee $25,462 (domestic students)
Macquarie University City Campus, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney
Australian level 7 bachelor qualification or recognised equivalent (GPA 4.5 out of 7.0)
Apply before 7 July 2017 for session 2 commencement
Macquarie’s new city campus
A premium location for our premium postgraduate business programs.
Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM), Macquarie Applied Finance Centre and Macquarie’s Faculty of Business and Economics have come together in our new purpose-built premises at 123 Pitt Street, a short walk from Wynyard Station.
Study the Master of Accounting (CPA Program) in our convenient Sydney CBD campus. You’ll benefit from networking with like-minded peers and connecting with our industry partners.
- Register below to attend our upcoming City Campus information evening to find out more.
Find out more
Submit your details to receive further information and invites to upcoming events.