How to enter
Staff and higher degree research students can enter their research projects under one of the following categories:
- Excellence in Research - Science and Engineering
- Excellence in Research - Social Sciences and Humanities
- Excellence in Research - Business, Management and Economics
- Excellence in Higher Degree Research - Science and Engineering
- Excellence in Higher Degree Research - Social Sciences, Business and Humanities
- Jim Piper Award for Excellence in Research Leadership
Each project may only be entered once, but entrants may submit as many projects as they wish for consideration.
Early Career Researcher of the Year Award
This award will recognize outstanding performance in research by an early career researcher (researchers who are within five years post completion (formal award) of their PhD or MPhil degree therefore after 1 May 2009).